Friday, May 23, 2014

Dancing stick figures?

Hi everyone!  This is one of those off the beaten path's post, but I just had to share it with you.

I remember when I was young how I would look up and see shapes of animals or faces and other objects in the sky.  I think we all did that, didn't we?  Now, I don't have the time to do things like that anymore, who has the time?

As I was walking my dog Ringo, the other day, I looked over at my neighbor's front yard and noticed these twigs, I couldn't believe what I saw!

These twigs were dancing!  Okay, now you think I am really crazy, right?  Crazy or not, I was amazed what I saw!  Do you see what I see?



These twigs look like they were frozen in time, at least till the gardner comes!

These are the things we used to notice before life pulled us away from simplicity.  Everything we do is rushed and we miss the beauty around us or in my case twigs! Ha Ha!


Even though, you may think that I've completely lost my mind...  I hope you come back and visit me on Monday, I will post my tutorial on the drum shade chandelier.



Have a great weekend!

Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment

Content.ad - Widget 1

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...