Friday, May 16, 2014

My favorite One Room Challenge designer rooms

Now that I have visited over and over again all the designers who participated in the very exciting One Room Challenge hosted by Linda at Calling it home.  I want to show you some of my favorite room transformations.  These designers are truly talented and are a great source of inspirations.






I have to start with our host Linda with her mud room transformation.   Even though she will be moving soon she manages to add some beautiful detail into otherwise mundane room for the new homeowner, while she adds gorgeous artwork and accessories she can take with her.







Abby's bathroom transformation is stunning! I am in love with these amazing shower curtains, towel hooks and all the beautiful details in this bathroom.  




Talk about a show stopper!  It takes a gifted visionary to create such a beautiful room, from all the molding on the wall to the exquisite flooring and everything in between!



You had to see the likes of the small humdrum powder room before!  Seriously stunning now!








































I love the wood on the ceiling and this cozy lounge area created by Naomi.  Looks like a comfy hide away!

Albertina's transformation is so chic and stylish!  I can't stop admiring the credenza she custom created, I need to have one of those!!



Really!  How gorgeous is that hood?  Pam renewed a lot of what she had to give her kitchen a whole new look!  Stunning!









































The black and white in this dining room is so striking and elegant!  



If you want to see the rest of the designers and their room make overs, you should head on over to  Calling it home, you will be amazed at all the resources and inspirations.

I can't wait to show you my favorite ORC from the link up party, there are 76 participants.  That may take some time, so many great ones there too!

Thanks for stopping by:)

Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment

Content.ad - Widget 1

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...