Tuesday, December 23, 2014

More Christmas decorating...

Hi everyone!  Christmas decorating goes on in my house till the very end.  I had bought these adorable santa boots planters in Costco last week to put on the front porch.  I bought an evergreen garland and a few different bunches of greenery at a local market to fill the planter.  
I took out pieces from the garland and placed them on the planter, then layered the other greenery on top.  I added some silver Christmas balls and pine cones painted in turquoise.  Real simple and so pretty!







Let's go into my kitchen... It wasn't very festive in my kitchen, so I added left over garland on the mantel over my stove.

First, I lightly sprayed some pine cones I had with a bit of gold, twisted a wire around the base of the pine cone and attached them to the garland.


















The garland looks good with my deer antlers my friend gave me!

Santa boots and front door at night!

Well, I don't know about you but I still have to get a few stocking stuffers, start baking and wrap, wrap , wrap!


Enjoy the Holidays!

Sherry

Linking this post to:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment

Content.ad - Widget 1

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...