Monday, December 1, 2014

Blue and White Bash - My favorite blue and white house


Hi everyone, hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend!  I'm linking up at The December Blue and White Bash at The Pink Pagoda to show off some beautiful timeless blue and white home decor.  So, head on over to The Pink Pagoda to see some gorgeous blue and white inspirations.

This is my friend Kristin's home perfectly adorned with blue and white chinoiserie style objects.  You can see more of her home herehere and here.








I added a little blue and white to my bedroom when I did a makeover to my master bedroom.



Check out some of these  gorgeous decorative canisters from here.
How about this...



Love this urn...

Blue and white chevron, so pretty!                                           Great deal on this vase here.
                          


Thanks for stopping by!

Sherry


Linking this post:




3 comments:

  1. SO beautiful!!!!! I love blue and white....I only wish I had more pieces!!! LOL
    Have a great week!!!
    ~Des

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I'm partial to blue and white, and this is done so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the decorated mantle! It looks perfect for a beach or coastal home paired with the tropical plants and that painting. Blue and white can really work with everything! Jenn at East Meets South

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment

Content.ad - Widget 1

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...