Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Nick Cannon's visit to our school

Nick Cannon came to bring a little joy to our children who had to deal with the experience of hurricane Sandy.  My daughter and nephew came running home with gifts in hand and excitment in their hearts.  My daughter was so excited she hugged Nick Cannon, she doesn't want her uniform to be washed ever again! Because, if washed it will wash away the hug. hmm… 

I must confess, I didn't know who he was when she was shouting out his name.  Sorry Nick, I am not very up on the entertainment industry.  So, I immediately googled him.  He is an actor, comedian rapper and a radio/television personality. He has hosted number of shows including America's Got Talent.  He is also married to Mariah Carey.  He seemed to have achieved so much at such a young age of 32.

  

He  have all the children in the school N-Tune headphones from Monster...




and an Ipod Nano



His presence in our school made the children so happy!  

Thank you Nick Cannon!


1 comment:

  1. How exciting for the kids! (I must admit - I knew the name but had no idea who he was either!)...what a great visit though!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment

Content.ad - Widget 1

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...