Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I hope everyone is enjoying this most wonderful time of the year. I finally got the kids together to take Christmas pictures at the beach this past weekend. Once I took the pictures I downloaded them onto snapfish, picked out the layout of the Christmas card and ordered them. I picked them at my local drugstore the next day… So simple!




Our Christmas tree and decorating the house finally was completed this weekend.  


Here are some of my homemade oranments.
I handpainted this glass ornament with glass paint in a swirly design and glued rhinestones on them.  They came out really cute!
 I glued hydrangea flowers to a styrofoam ball and attached beads to the center of the flower.

Another styrofoam ball covered with lace trimming, very victorian!

My puppy Ringo exhausted watching us decorate!  What a life!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Your photos and your tree are so beautiful! I can't get my kids to keep their eyes open at the beach because of the glare, it's always too bright. I LOVE your though!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this season. My husband has a week off and we're just hanging out!

    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures of your kids on the beach are beautiful! I love your tree too! Thanks for the visit. That is so funny that you drove all that way and didn't get a tree. Sounds like something I would do! Have a Merry Christmas!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment

Content.ad - Widget 1

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...