Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sweet smell of roses

I love flowers and love to have them in my house all the time. Besides adding beautiful color to my house, it gives a sweet fragrance throughout the home. I also would love to look oustside my bedroom window and see this beautiful path covered with wisteria.
It would be really nice if this was my bedroom window I was gazing out from!
And to be overwhelmed by the stunning views
or to see the ground covered in these beautiful petals.

Unfortunately, I don't have a garden full of blooming flowers to pick from, so I have to go to the local market to buy my flowers.

And here they are! Okay, I don't have a secret garden in my backyard, maybe if I have enough flowers around my house, maybe…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment

Content.ad - Widget 1

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...