Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Picnic in Lake Minnewaska and sunflower patch

My family and our friends go to Lake Minnewaska in Upstate, New York each year for a picnic in the fall.  We usually go around october to see the leaves change into beautiful shades of oranges and reds. But, this year we went in the middle of September and to our surprise we passed by the most exquisite sunflower patch I've ever seen.  We usually miss the peak of the sunflower season, I am so glad we went in September oppose to October its usually cooler too.  








Everywhere you look was a breath taking scene.




 Of course, my water babies couldn't resist jumping into the beautiful lake!


This little guy was so happy looking for little fishes in the water



Oh what a beautiful day it was! 

Back at the coast, I've been busy creating a few large seashell mirrors for my Etsy Shop.  
I love making mirrors!  This is one of my favorite mirrors, it is filled with shells I've picked up on my walks on our beach and shells from all over the world.


The oysters on this mirror also came from our beach and some of them came from a farmed source used for a restaurant.
Well, that's all folks for now!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment

Content.ad - Widget 1

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...