Monday, September 22, 2014

Beautiful beach decor

I hope everyone had a great weekend.  My husband had knee surgery this past week so I have been crazy busy running back and forth from the hospital.  I am so happy the surgery went smooth and he is home recovering.  
My friend Kristin's house is one of my favorite styled homes and she is constantly rearranging her furniture and accessories to change things up a bit.  Last week, I went to her  house to see her latest furniture rearrangement.  She says, she gets bored of the seeing her room the same way for too long and has to move things around, I think that is a great way to keep you from getting tired of your space.  I am amazed at the way she displays here beautiful accessories and the way she creates areas of interests in the room.  This is the way her warm, cozy, beautiful tropical inspired living room is now.  You can see the previous layout over here and here...

A view from the dining area


Kristin's dining area









What do you think?  Isn't it beautiful?  Which layout do you like better?

Thank you for stopping by!

Sherry

Linking this post to:

1 comment:

Please leave a comment

Content.ad - Widget 1

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...