Thursday, June 19, 2014

Dreaming of chairs!

I have been on the hunt for just the right chairs for my living room for quite some time.  The more I shop around more confused I get because there are so many great styles!



At the moment, my living room is somewhat bare... even though I do like this minimal look, it would be nice for my family and guests to have a place to sit.

Here is my living room now with a few pieces of furniture and a sofa...

I love the sofa with its swooped arms and its sleek appearance.  With all the choices out there, I have been referring to the complete guide to modern chairs to get better acquainted with the styles of chairs.  

Here are some of my picks...

I love this chair, I think two of them side by side opposite the fireplace would look great!













Now, to make a decision with which one will look the best in my space, I like them all!

I would love to hear your thoughts on your favorite chairs.



Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment

Content.ad - Widget 1

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...