Saturday, March 15, 2014

Quick and easy jewelry organizer

I love costume jewelry, I feel like I can never have enough of them sometimes even more so than the real thing.  I wouldn't tell my husband that, nice piece of the real thing is welcoming too!  But, the chunkiness and the variety of colors of many of the costume jewelry can really dress up an outfit and there is so many beautiful designs out there, who could resist!

As I am putting my bedroom together after the move, I find that there is no room to store my costume jewelry.  

Until I find a built in solution in my closet, I just hung my jewelry on a no-slip coat hanger.  Works like a charm!




Off to do some more organizing!  How do you organize your jewelry?  Any good ideas?  Would love to know!

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment

Content.ad - Widget 1

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...