Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Espresso, Latte or Cappuccino?

When my husband was renovating our friends basement they would have a cup of cappuccino ready for him every morning.  They had just bought a Nespresso machine, so my husband got spoiled with cappuccinos in the morning and Latte in the afternoon.  Whether it is a cappuccino, latte or espresso, this machine can make it delicious!

Now that the basement is completed, we all go and sip a delicious hot beverage of our liking from this amazing nespresso machine.  I am not too fond of espresso, it's too strong for me, but the latte and cappuccino, yum!




My husband's birthday is coming up in March, I think I know what we're he's getting for his birthday.

Thanks for stopping by!

I am an affiliate for Nespresso Machines.  However, the opinion regarding this machine is based on my own experience.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment

Content.ad - Widget 1

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...