Friday, December 27, 2013

Master bathroom renovation

Our master bathroom renovation is finally coming to an end and I am loving the way it is turning out.  My style has changed more towards contemporary over the years.  I had always loved the old world tuscan style which I had in my previous home's bathroom for many years, I figured it was time for a change.  For this bathroom I went with 12" X 24" grey tiles on the floor and 4ft. up the walls and extra large 13" X 40" wavy tiles in the shower as a focal point.  I still need to get a mirror and few accessories… But the major fixtures will be put in a few days after we, by that I mean my husband's employee, have finished installing the tiles.

Here is the tile we chose, the large tile has a beautiful wave on it reminds me of the ocean waves.

We like the look of a curbless shower so the floor transitions into the shower without a step.  My husband made sure underneath the bathroom floor is well protected by installing a rubber floor and cement on the entire bathroom floor instead of just the shower area before tiling.

Bathroom is not yet completed, but here is where we are at now.  Hopefully, it will be finished in a few days and I will be showing you the finished bathroom.



Thanks for stopping by!










2 comments:

  1. we just chose this tile and wondered... how do you still like it? Fairly easy to clean I hope?
    thx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tile! Its very easy to keep clean and it looks beautiful in the bathroom.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment

Content.ad - Widget 1

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...