Monday, April 22, 2013

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend…

My contractor husband and I have recently started new project redoing a cabana at our local beach club.  My husband will be completely renovating the cabana and I along with the client will be decorating with an eclectic, beachy vibe.

It had old panelings on the walls and drop ceilings with missing ceiling tiles and a post right in the middle of the room that you could walk into at any given moment!

Removed all the walls and ceilings down to the studs.





Check out some the funitue pieces chosen from one of my favorite stores in NYC, Nadeau…




Inspirations...













We will be adding rattan furniture, mixed with blue and white nauticle strip cushions for the seating area.  We will be installing white kitchen cabinets in the kitchenette with a farm house table for dining.

I can't wait to be putting all the pieces together and to accessorize the space.

We only have a few weeks before we have to be completed, so I will show you the progress as we go.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. What an exciting project and what fun it would be to decorate a space like that from scratch! I love all the blue and white - can't wait to see it finished!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait what you come up with, your tastes along with these inspirations, makes this space very promising!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that looks like a ton of work and is making me tired just looking at it! But I know you'll make it look just like the inspirations!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment

Content.ad - Widget 1

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...