Monday, May 6, 2013

Decorating with ornamental grass

Some plants such as Maiden grass have to be cut back around February before new growth.  My friend Kristin cut her ornamental grass from her yard at the end of the season and brought it inside her home. She tied the bottom of the bunch with raffia and put it in a tall vase with sand and seashells.  It's natural free flowing appearance softens the space.



The vase filled with bouquet of grass sits on top of a beautifully painted cabinet adding a tropical beachy feel to her foyer.







Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I have two words for that creation, beautiful and eye-catching indeed. Who would ever think it could be as beautiful and stunning as that? I was really happy upon seeing the photos. I couldn’t believe my eyes with that result. I was totally speechless upon seeing it. I hope you could share more of your creative ideas. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment

Content.ad - Widget 1

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...