Monday, January 31, 2011

Sheryl's home by the beach

I have always loved that beach cottage style mixed in with the french cottage decor. My friend Sheryl's home is just that! It is decorated with beautiful furniture and accessories in reds, yellows, blues and whites. She displays her seaglass and seashells that her children has collected at the beach during the summer throughout her house. While her kitchen evokes the feeling of cozyness with a beautiful floor to ceiling stone fireplace to warm up by on those cold winter days (especially this year in New York!). The livingroom has an elegant french country parlor feel and the diningroom looks like it should be in pottery barn showroom (which I love!). Today I only have time to post some areas of her home, I will post the rest of her house in the next day or so. I hope you enjoy these photos! Please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment

Content.ad - Widget 1

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...