Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Styling your home

Hi there!  I have been switching things around a bit in my kitchen... I have an open corner shelf cabinet in my kitchen that I feel is such a waisted valuable space.  I would have rather had a closed cabinet with doors for storage instead.  Nevertheless, this is what I had chosen and its in desperate need of some styling!  As you can see, I need a backsplash too, that is another post!
So, to bring some interest to the corner, I styled it with some shells, a sea fan, beautiful bird's nest coral and a few objects from my kitchen.  I really like the way it looks now.


Lets see some more ideas...




You can see more on styling the home on my Pinterest.


Thank you for stopping by!

Sherry


1 comment:

Please leave a comment

Content.ad - Widget 1

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...