Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving to all!











Thanksgiving is one of our family's favorite holidays... I am so thankful for my family, friends, my home, my blog buddies and everything good in my life.

My sister hosts Thanksgiving each year, so I cook and bake my usual potato leek soup, bread pudding, candied yams and brussels sprouts and bring it down to her in New Jersey.  She really goes all out cooking array of dishes, baking pies, cakes and of course, the big birdie.  My brother-in-law is the one in charge of ensuring that the turkey is baked to perfection... I must say, it is always perfect and never dry.  I know we'll be eating till our buttons pop out!  No worries, we'll just burn it off shopping on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.


Wishing all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Sherry





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment

Content.ad - Widget 1

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...